We present to your attention a completely unique and new Minecraft PE
resource pack with cartoon themes. The textures are drawn in such a way as to leave a bit of default shades, as well as to decorate with completely new colors, bulges and shadows. Credits: Jakob_zero
You should also pay attention to the new skins mobs, they have become more kind and fun. Their textures perfectly merge with the environment.
The author has not forgotten about the design of the inventory and the image of items. Every detail has been changed, so you can immerse yourself in the unusual atmosphere of animation.
How to install BlockPixel 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.