Summer Adventures is a package of high - resolution textures, able to instill a sense of flight, even heat fans Minecraft PE
living near the Arctic circle. Update for 1.19-1.18.2 versions
About texture it is difficult to speak too long. Of course, you can spread out in praises, talking about how cool the world looks like MCPE after installing it, but it is better to see once than to read about it thousands of pages.
At the moment, this texture pack is proudly ranked in the TOP 10 for version our version, so we highly recommend you to install it, and then share your impressions in the comments.
How to install Summer Adventures 64x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.