We present you a great 3D texture pack, which contains a huge amount of updated resources for blocks, mobs, weapons, items and other elements in Minecraft PE
Over these textures worked a lot of time and the developer managed to rework absolutely all the popular blocks and frequently used items. All this is done under the General concept of cartoon and 3D realism.
Also, the aquatic world has been changed and so you can travel through the updated underwater world, where new resources look at times more beautiful than the standard.
New mobs now look cartoonish and have funny emotional faces.
At your disposal will be updated building blocks, decorative blocks and plants (Flowers and bushes). Now, it will be easier for you to make a beautiful house.
How to install Sphax Pure 64x HD
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.