Each texture of this middle ages theme has a distinctive feature. OzoCraft 32x texture pack is the result of the hard work of several creators. Blocks got detailed and colorful patterns. In addition to the complete redrawing of each object in Minecraft PE
, these textures support a new models for various decorative structures, such as fences, doors, stairs, etc.
The game world will look more gloomy and realistic. Mobs look alive and dangerous, objects and tools will get more realistic and medieval style. Immerse yourself in the transformed world of Minecraft.
How to install OzoCraft 32x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.