will bring the world of Minecraft PE
some moments in life that will be passed to the textures of certain elements. Textures have a slightly cartoon graphics, which looks very nice on the background of world MCPE. Update for 1.19.x
Texture LIFE made in the resolution of 64x64
pixels, so the download world can be long, especially on less powerful devices. As you can see in the screenshots below, the portrayal and detail of the blocks and items are truly breathtaking. In texture how accurately transmitted and balanced color that the eye will not tear off!
How to install LIFE HD 128x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.