Less Annoying 32x Resource Pack For MCPE iOS, Android 1.11, 1.10
|24 Nov 2016
Have you ever noticed what a bad drawing for of many blocks in Minecraft PE
? I think Yes! And so we present to You the texture pack "Less Annoying" for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This texture pack was created for people who, like me, often get annoyed from the bad drawing of such game items like: glass, switchmen, the sun, moon and some blocks... I Think the changed blocks look 5 times better than before. But it is only a matter of taste, not everyone might like it. What has changed?
You can find the full list of changed textures in the game Minecraft poket Edition below in this publication. But now look at some examples of changed textures:
Birch trunk, the stairs:
Bricks: Full list of changed blocks Granite, diorite, andesite
The music block
How to install Less Annoying 32x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.