Lightweight Shaders will make the world of Minecraft PE
more realistic. Shaders can seem too bright in the daytime, but it can be controlled by the settings in Minecraft PE. However, the brightness in night time is very well balanced. Night shaders
make Minecraft a more enjoyable night compared to the daytime colors become more gentle. During testing we came to the conclusion that the shaders blend well with the cities. Update for 1.19.x Recommended settings
In the settings of Minecraft Pocket Edition, get the brightness to minimum. Unless of course the graphics will be too bright. This is still device dependent, but in any case the brightness you can adjust yourself.
How to install Realistic Lightweight Shaders
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.