Brndy Rose 16x is a remake of the PC Minecraft PE
texture pack for the pocket version. Textures have a pronounced purple shade in all the blocks, tools and armor. For this reason, if you are a lover of cool hues, then this solution is perfect for you.
According to the author, the pack is best used in PvP combat, but in practice it can be used in everyday life. For example, at night you will see beautiful realistic moon.
In the afternoon, just to explore new territory and build buildings, and then using those textures - enjoy the work done.
How to install Brndy Rose 16x PvP
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.