Dynamic 4k Edition - these Minecraft PE
textures are high resolution 128x128 and this makes it possible to make all the items and blocks is very realistic.
For example, instead of a few pixels in the sword, you will see immediately 126. The realism of every detail in the game is very important, and this texture pack is great in the role of improvement.
Except for blocks, items and armors, you will notice a change in the normal HUD, UI and standard shaders. The new design has a slightly blue color, but it blends perfectly with the overall changes.
How to install 4K Edition 128x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.