mod allows you to create blocks that will remind you about the persons known tuberov Minecraft
! Currently not a lot of added tuberov which remove Minecraft Pocket Ediiton, but the author of the mod advised me to add more famous tuberov Minecraft Pocket Edition and most of that in the future you will see many famous tuberov not only Minecraft
but and Minecraft PE
! What are they for?
Basically these blocks are added for fun in the game, but they also carry some benefits. When you go to the top of any of the blocks or somehow interact with the Youtubers blocks - you will get the effects from potions. How to make Youtube blocks?
For first you need to get a special Youtube ore [ID: 254]. Youtube ore is a new ore which will now be randomly generated in the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition.
When you find some ores, smelt them to get the Youtube Essence (ID: 420).
For each crafting recipe, you need 8 Essences and Youtube block, which is referred to below depending on the YouTuber block that you want to do.
- PopularMMOs (75) – Diamond Block
- SkydoesMinecraft (id - 76) – Gold Block
- Yogscast Simon (id -77) – Cookie
- Yogscast Lewis (id -88) – Book
- Yogscast Sips (id -90) – Dirt
- Yogscast Sjin (id -93) – Diamond Hoe
- Yogscast Duncan (id -94) – Carrot
- Munchingbrotato (id -113) – Potato
- TheDiamondMinecart (id -115) – Minecart
- CaptainSparklez (id -116) – Emerald
- Deadlox (id -117) – Bone
- MinecraftUniverse (id -118) – Raw Porkchop
- Sethbling (id -119) – Redstone Block
- AntVenom (id -122) – String
- ASFJerome (id -123) – Brown Wool
- BajanCanadian (id -124) – Bow
- Bashur (id -125) – Melon
- CavemanFilms (id -126) – Stone
- Notch (id -130) – Golden Helmet
- Sarc (id -131) – Powered Rail
- SSundee (id -132) – Iron Sword
- Stampy (id -137) – Diamond Pickaxe
- ThnxCya (id -138) – Coal
- Tobuscus (id -140) – Diamond Sword
- Dartron (id -143) – Diamond Chestplate
- TCTNGaming (id -144) – Snowball
- ChimneySwift (id -145) – Bricks
- Bodil40 (id -146) – Leaves
- PauseUnPause (id -147) – Boat
- Hypixel (id -148) – Stone Bricks
- AviatorGaming (1id -49) – Gunpowder
- NoahCraftFTW (id -150) – Flint and Steel
- Gizzy14Gazza (id -151) – Raw Beef
- BebopVox (id -153) – Diamond
- SeaNanners (id -154) – Bucket of Water
- IHasCupquake (id -160) – Cake
- Yogscast Martyn (id -165) – Sappling
- Annoying Orange (id -166) – Apple
- iBallisticSquid (id -167) – Empty Bucket
- Etho (id -168) – Rotten Flesh
- Dragonz (id -169) – Redstone
- Lanceypooh (id -176) – Iron Pickaxe
- SuperGirlyGamer (id -177) – Steak
- Gold Solace (id -178) – Gold Ingot
- TheAtlanticCraft (id -179) – Snow Block
- VideoMakerGuy (id -180) – Golden Pickaxe
- ZexyZek (id -181) – TNT
- JackerTud (id -182) – Leather Tunic
- ACTennisAC (id -188) – Wood Log
- SCMowns (id -189) – Steak
- Ashley Mariee (id -190) – Dirt
- Aureylian (id -191) – Pink Dye
- BigBadManPig (id -192) – Cooked Porkchop
- BlueBayou (id -193) – Lapis Lazulli
- BlueMonkey (id -194) – Blue Wool
- CraftyGarrett (id -195) – Crafting Table
- Direwolf20 (id -196) – Compass
- Exploading TNT (id -197) – Painting
- Game Chap (id -199) – Glass Pane
- Generikb (id -200) – Pumpkin Seeds
- GhostGaming (id -201) – Feather
- Guude (id -202) – Golden Sword
- Hat Films (id -203) – Iron Helmet
- ItsJerryandHarry (id -204) – Sign
- KermitPlaysMC (id -205) – Cactus
- LittleLizardGaming (id -206) – Green Wool
- Logdotzip (id -207) – Cobblestone
- Markiplier (id -208) – Torch
- Paulsoaresjr (id -209) – Iron Ore
- Setosorcerer (id -210) – Cooked Chicken
- Sevadus (id -211) – Paper
- Slamacow (id -212) – Hardened Clay
- SubZeroExtrabyte (id -213) – Stained Clay
- Syndicate (id -214) – Wooden Sword
- TheCampingRusher (id -215) – Wooden Planks
- TheMiningMovies (id -216) – Gold Ore
- ThinkNoodles (id -217) – Mushroom Stew
- Weedlion (id -218) – Sugar Cane
- Wipper178 (id -219) – White Wool
- Woofless (id -220) – Egg
- xRpMx13 (id -221) – Arrow
- JackFrostMiner (id -222) – Glass
- DrummerBoy0109 (id -223) – Stick
- xDarkAbsolute (id -224) – Diamond Chestplate
How to install Youtubers Blocks
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.