Mod Wonderful Watering Can - watering can Wonderful for MCPE is designed to make the game and the whole gameplay is more realistic and you will have the opportunity to water your garden from this garden watering can. Once you make it you will need to get to the nearest waterfall to fill it, then you can safely return and to water his garden. Every time you water your plants in the game Minecraft PE is the probability that a plant will ripen instantly. The ID of the object and recipe
Watering can – 4 iron ingot + 1 bucket of water How does the watering?
To start watering your garden, you need to craft a workbench on the lake, for this we need 4 iron ingots and 1 bucket of water. Next, look for a water source, but not the usual lake or river, we need the waterfall. Once you have found a waterfall, a tap on the water block which is another block with water and the lake will be filled.
On taking up the watering can and returned to the garden to begin watering. In this version of the mod supports the following plants: wheat, potatoes, carrots, lemons, beets, pumpkins and trees.
Once you tap the lake on any of them, you will see how the kitten will start to appear small droplets, which will fall on your seedlings.
Every time you water the plant, you will have the chance that it will instantly grow and ripen.
As you can see in the picture above, we were able to quickly grow wheat, it is fully grown and ready to harvest after the third irrigation.
How to install Wonderful Watering Can
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.