If you want to build your own, small and cosy village then use the Vallager Instail House mod for Minecraft PE
by which this will be possible. The main task of fashion to add to the game block, which in any place is not big, but cozy country cottage. Thus within minutes you can build entire villages in the game Minecraft PE and you will only need to Refine the exterior.
In addition to the fast construction of villages in fashion Vallager House Instail you can get the opportunity to always have a house which can be installed in seconds. It will be helpful when you're away from home, and on the map inexorably approaching night, which most likely you will not survive.
How does the mod?
After installing the mod in pocket Edition will be a special block Vallager House (id 500) which you will find in your inventory in creative mode. If you play in survival mode, you will need to install inventory editor such as Activate Commands or ToolBox. After you will have this unit you can take it in your hand and tap in the right place, then there will be a house.
How to install Vallager House Instail
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.