Multiplier TNT mod adds in Minecraft PE
special TNT block which can contain many other TNT blocks, only one block. The result is a large amount of fullness TNT Multiplier other TNT blocks, TNT Multiplier unit becomes very powerful and is just stunning explosions. How does it work?
TNT Multiplier can be obtained through creative mode or by using the crafting recipe. The crafting recipe is a TNT Multiplier below. TNT Multiplier (ID - 251)
To engender in your head the idea of how to use TNT Multiplier, see our actions on images on. Here is the building prior to use of TNT Multiplier.
Then we entered the building and laid on the roof TNT Multiplier. We filled with TNT - 37 units, and then used a lighter to ignite and activate it like normal TNT.
As a result, you can see what happened with the previously intact building, with only "one" special new unit in which we have invested 37 TNT Blocks of TNT.
How to install TNT Multiplier
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.