Throwable Torches — this mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
the ability to make sticky torch that will be more mobile. With new, sticky torches make it easy for you to illuminate the area, with the ability to throw them.
Feature of sticky flares that you can throw in the tens of meters on the wall or on the ground — and they will stick. It really is very useful and convenient mod!
How to throw a sticky torch?
Throwable torch — it's almost the same standard torch Minecraft, but it has a sticky feature. To get a normal torch need torch to mix with mucus — this can be done in workbench. Throwable Torch (id - 760)
(x6) – 6 torches + 1 slime.
Throw torch you will like snowballs or balls of mucus. Look in the direction where you want to throw the ball, and press your finger on the screen, as usual, to throw!
In the screenshot below we are 5 seconds casts a Throwable torch" in a certain area, and as you can see, the area which is illuminated has a fairly large scale. With conventional torches you would not have covered the territory on such a scale for 5 seconds.
In this way, you can quickly illuminate your way. You can throw sticky torch on the ground and on the walls. Where the only does not stick torch is the leaves of the trees.
How to install Throwable Torches
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.