If you have been looking for a mod that combines the capabilities of different modifications then, the set of tools Mega mod (Mega Mod) for Minecraft PE
precisely what you are looking for. With this modification you will have more opportunities in the game and you'll find a huge list of features, each of which you can use at any time.
With this Toolkit for Minecraft PE you can one-click to change the time of day, gain the ability of flight even playing on the servers and more. Full list of features that you will discover sufficient Mega Mod is great and if you begin to list them, take a very long time, so we will describe the most basic. mod possibilities
- Flying in survival mode (works on servers)
- Disable damage from falls;
- To get any object;
- To manage any items received;
- The ability to tame any animal;
- Save and restart position on the map;
Full list of commands and possibilities of this mod can be obtained by typing the command /mega
then, you can choose any of them and to take advantage of it you give.
Apart from anything else in the mod has built-in automatic updates and it will automatically update itself, saving you from unnecessary actions and will allow to get more opportunities.
In the archive below you will find a basic script modifications Mega Mod that you have to install, then go to any world, what would the mod to load all the necessary files and you can get its full functionality.
How to install The Toolbox Mega
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.