The essence of Minecraft PE
mod is very simple. You are given a special Lucky Block that is able to provide you one of the 54 scenarios. Using the Toolbox in your inventory will be quite an interesting thing - Lucky Block (id - 205). Install it in a convenient place and when you are ready, destroy.
After this happens something unexpected. There are more than 50 scenarios, but in any case, you have no influence on what happens, and how to predict which option would work. It can be a box that will bring you luck, and not a good outcome.
With a certain probability may be lucky and happen to true fountain of minerals, which you undoubtedly will have to rejoice, because very high probability and that after the destruction of the Lucky block next to you will be a whole army of enemy mobs. Mod The Amazing Lucky Block for Minecraft 0.13.1 can also spawn other items. Their number is high and there is no specific pattern in what's next. So you need to be ready at any moment to save his life. Sometimes it will prove to be extremely difficult, especially if, after destroying the Lucky block will be a huge cage of death, filled with lava and you amidst all this.
Of course, to be saved in game mode, Creative, fly from this horror away. In some cases activating mod The Amazing Lucky Block for Minecraft 0.13.1 you can watch after the destruction of the box good luck diamond cubic But it is only a Mirage that will dissolve in seconds, leaving behind only empty space.
There are additional items that could get caught in the destruction of the Lucky Block. This is a special weapon with very interesting properties, namely: Lucky Sword (id - 600) – sets fire to mobs and has the effect of discarding.
Ender Sword (id 601) – the effect of the drop.
Fire Axe (id 602) – sets fire to mobs and has the effect of discarding.
Air Lance (id 603) – allows you to fly (like in creative mode)
End Sword (id 604) – makes the chasm Mob.
Water Trident (id - 605) - breathing under water II, night vision II.
How to install Amazing Lucky Block
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.