Sword Pedestal mod adds a Minecraft PE
new item that will give you the ability to keep your blades in a safe place. Sword Pedestal, adds a special stand for swords. The meaning of stand for swords reminds stand for armor — Armor Stand mod
. The differences between these stands is that they keep very different things. How does it work?
Pedestals can be obtained by crafting at a workbench using certain ingredients or by using the inventory of creative mode. Currently, there are some bugs in survival mode (I hope that it will soon correct).
Once you put down the stand for the sword — now you can place on the pedestal of his sword. On the pedestal you can place the following types of swords: diamond, iron, gold, stone and wooden. To pick up the sword from the pedestal — hit it (but, as mentioned before, in survival mode there are bugs).
How to install Sword Pedestal
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.