Skills — this modification adds in the world Minecraft PE
new system experience — skills! Skills, the so-called experience you can obtain by killing monsters.
When you have collected a sufficient number of skills (experience) — you can raise your skill (the skills). Your skills will be mostly associated with the skill of battle, as well as with the effects from potions.
For example, the first level of skill — Fury: adds 10% chance to enter a state of rage (haste, strength II) for a few seconds, when you attack monsters. How does it work?
Once you have entered the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition — you will see some changes of your graphical user interface. On the right side of the game screen you will see a new GUI (graphical user interface), which displays a small player statistics: level and experience, as well as the control button of Your skills.
In the lower right corner of the screen there is a button that can be used to enable or disable the GUI interface.
In order to gain skills (experience) — kill monsters. Once you have received enough experience, you can turn them into some skills. For example you got 2nd level. Now you have one skill point. You can spend it on buying one of the abilities: Battle Healing: regenerate health every x seconds.
Rage: gives x% chance of flowing into the rage mode.
Heal: regenerate x health when you press the button of the skill. Cooldown: x seconds.
Bash: robs target (mob) x of hearts clicking on the button of the skill. Cooldown: x seconds.
Each skill can be upgraded several times. That's why we used "x" as vague: duration, damage, healing. All these numbers change depending on your level of skill.
By clicking on "ADD SKILL POINT" to the desired skill (if you have 1 or more points), you will add a new skill.
Here for example, we decided to update fury up to level 1. Now every time I attack the monsters, I'll have a chance of 10% that I will enter a state of rage. For example, the percentage of entering rage mode will initially be 10%, next 20% and so on.
How to install Skills
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.