RedstoneCraft mod Mod for Minecraft PE will add the new crafting recipes, with the help of which you can create the pistons, jacking rails, Redstone blocks and more. You will need this information when building complex mechanisms with moving parts. This mod is an addition to the mod PocketPower
and it is recommended to install a bundle, in other words that would reveal the potential of these mods they should be put together. Thanks to these mods in the game Minecraft Pocket Edition you will have more opportunities and now your imagination will limit the lack of the necessary elements and tools to Minecraft. Mod features RedstoneCraft:
Added recipe of the pistons in survival.
Added recipe push the rails in survival.
Added recipe for Redstone block in survival.
Added recipe for Redstone dust in survival.
Added recipe of the pistons in the creative.
Added recipe push the rails in creative.
Added recipe for Redstone block in creative.
The piston can be destroyed manually or any other tool and can be destroyed like any other unit.
Redstone lamps can be destroyed manually or any other tool and can break down like any other unit, also produces the sound of breaking glass.
The piston has a set time of its destruction: 0,75 - Instant Redstone Clocks (see the main menu in creative inventory)
Commands (/day , /night)
How to install RedstoneCraft
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.