Mod Real PC
in fact is considered global because it adds to the world Minecraft PE
more than 150 units of new objects and elements from the PC version of Minecraft. Real PC mod adds in Minecraft PE more than 70 types of potions, as well as more than 10 different banners.
Now you can decorate your balcony or terrace the beautiful flower pots that you can plant any flowers and much more with the mod Real PC
. That mod adds?
- Colored glass (Block)
- Colored glass (Plate)
- Hell Of A Fence
- Sand Of The Soul
- Cooking machine for potions.
- The ingredients for making potions.
New eggs to spawn:
- Flower pots
- New types of doors
More you will see once you install the mod Real PC! Screenshots:
How to install Real PC
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.