Thanks to mod Random Mob Textures Mod in the game Minecraft PE
animals and other inhabitants of the world will not look monotonous and will acquire new colors and shades. The essence of the modification and textures is to change the colors of all the animals and all the animals will be more bright and colorful, even the creeper will look special. Apart from the fact that the ILO will change the appearance and colors of mobs, it will make each of them unique and if you come across 2 cows or pig, each will have its own unique coloring.
After installing the mod and textures Random Mob Textures Mod in the game Minecraft PE will be more diversity so dearly sought by many players and the developers themselves. Install
- Downloadable mod.
- Software download need BlockLauncher Pro.
- Go to settings BlockLauncher Pro.
- Select from the menu that appears [ModPE Script].
- Click button [Add].
- Click [Add].
- In the [import script] select [phone memory].
- Go to the folder in which are preserved mod.
- The mod should be in the format (.js).
- Select the desired mod.
- Mod installed, have fun!
How to install Random Mob Textures
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.