Random Block mod for Minecraft PE
is designed to create blocks that will give the player random items, whenever you destroy it. After you create the block, you need to put it in any convenient place and break, then on the earth will appear random objects such as diamonds, gold, weapons and more. But if you are less fortunate, then you will crowd of mobs, rain of TNT and many other troubles that fall on your head with mod Random Block.
Mod is a kind of a well known lottery, in which you can get a lot of money, only in our case, if luck will turn away from you, you most likely will die. How does the mod?
The first thing to do is craft special Minecraft PE block which will give a variety of things, the crafting recipe is below:
Once you have a sufficient number of "random blocks", can install one of them, in any place convenient for you and break it down and in its place should appear random objects.
The most interesting thing in the Random Block mod for Pocket Edition is that it doesn't always give you useful things, sometimes, instead of resources or weapons you can get a whole crowd of spiders, zombies or even TNT that will explode.
If you love to gamble and you like the feeling of excitement, then this mod will love you and you will be able to check how lucky you are. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11.x versions
How to install Random Block
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.