Thanks to mod Pocket Force Field Systems for game Minecraft PE
you can create a compact shield generators, which will create a barrier, how strong that it cannot be destroyed even by an explosion. After you will have a force-field generator, you can install it in any convenient place for you and activate the and around it forms an indestructible barrier, which will protect you from any dangers, including the creeper in Minecraft PE.
If you are tired when you go to sleep, you attack a creeper and destroys your house, together with the trunk and all that you got in the game after installing the mod Pocket Force Field Systems that will never happen because you will make sure the force field. How does the mod?
The first thing you need to do is craft the indestructible field generator in Pocket Edition, crafting process is quite simple and does not require rare items and resources. The force field projector (241) (use the stone to create!) – 2 glass block + 1 diamond + 4 obsidian + 2 block red stone
Force field (240)
When you have available a generator, take it in hand and install in anywhere you want, for example your house or at the entrance to the mine, and then just tap on it and it will create a barrier, about 30 by 30 blocks in a circle.
To deactivate a field, just tap it again and remember, this field is absolutely impermeable and can withstand even a blast of dynamite, so be careful.
How to install Pocket Force Field Systems
Addons for BlockLauncher - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.