The Plants Ore Trees — this modification allows us to grow in the world of Minecraft PE
modified species of trees that will give you the harvest of various kinds known to ore: diamond ore, iron, gold and others. Accordingly, the trees will have a texture corresponding ore. Ore trees are virtually indistinguishable from normal, except that texture, and to grow trees we can in the usual way, about which we will tell You more! How to grow ore trees?
Before ore to grow a tree, first You need to handle the seedlings of certain types of ores (depending on which type of wood You are interested in).
For example to grow the tree of red stone, we need to handle the seedlings with the usual red dust.
Next, the treated tree seedlings plant (hit the ground). Then wait when Your tree will grow. To shorten the process of tree growth suggest You to use bone meal — it will allow to grow a tree for a moment. Just hit bone flour by planted tree — it for a moment will be large.
This action we have done with other types of planted trees. Then they grew up and were all in one row as we planted.
The characteristic ore of the wood that we cut it down You will not succeed because the structure of the trunk of the tree is ore. Therefore, in order to extract the ore tree trunks — use a pick.
Next, to get the ore from tree trunks conventional ore — smelt the ore into a tree trunk in the oven.
How to install Plants Trees Ore
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.