mod adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition
, which will now appear in Minecraft PE
. But to find these Ocelots will be very hard, therefore, if you wish, you will be able to breed Ocelot
. Just mod adds to the game's nine different types of Ocelots.
So same mod to allow Ocelots
to tame Ocelots innovated with the help of raw fishes and once you tame a Ocelot it will follow you.
Finding and taming an Ocelot
:Ocelots will now be in a random location to appear in the world Minecraft PE but find them extremely hard. If you want to spawn the Ocelot one without a long wait in his search, then take the egg to spawn Ocelot (ID: 600). Egg you are able to get using the mod Too Many Items
To tame a Ocelot you need any type of raw fish. Take in hand the fish and hit her on the Ocelot to feed him. You will have a chance 30% that you successfully feed the Ocelot and he will be home.
Once you tame a Ocelot it will constantly follow You.
How to install Ocelots
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.