The Not Enough Items mod adds to Minecraft PE
special graphical user interface in which you can get absolutely any blocks or object with two clicks. Also the possibility of Not Enough Items allow you to change game mode in MCPE, to change the time of day with convenient slider to determine the time — all other functions are watching in the game client independently MCPE! How to use?:
Once you have entered the world of MCPE — the right, in the upper right corner of the screen you will see the button "N" — click on it. All the text in the inventory Not Enough Items will be in Spanish / Portuguese is a little difficult understanding to use NEI. But mod Not Enough Items is not that a large range of functionality to be misunderstanding some of the functions of fashion — all very simple!
In the main menu will display all available types of blocks in Minecraft PE. Select the block that you want to receive — you will receive in any case the 64 units.
On top of the left and right part of the graphical user interface has several different buttons (icons) that you can use to change game mode, time of day, give yourself any item, and give yourself any weapon type from several available.
How to install Not Enough Items
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.