If you are tired of always carrying around torches in the game Minecraft PE 0.10.0 - 0.10.4 mod then night vision - Night Vision Mod will be useful to you. With its help even in the darkest time of the day or deep in the mine, you will always be able to see well enough. Unfortunately, the mod adds to the game Minecraft PE night-vision goggles, that would be just fine, it when you type the command just increases the brightness of the blocks in front of you to 15, which allows to create the effect of night vision. Command
/startnv — enable night vision
/stopnv — turn off the night vision mode
If you want to feel at night as during the day in Pocket Edition-Night Vision Mod then you will certainly come in handy and will save you from having to always carry torches and light up their meager plots.
How to install Night Vision
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.