If you want to see new, strong mob in the game Minecraft PE 0.11.0 - 0.10.5 mod then Myster Boss is a Secret Boss you will be delighted and you will have the chance to compete with new, powerful enemy. In addition to the mob in the game will be added new armor, which consists of 5 parts and new materials from which you will do them.
The main feature of this mod for Minecraft PE is the ability to craft a sword that will burn any enemy that touches him.
Armor which crafted material obsidian
Note that if you are not wearing all the items from the kit, it will not be visible. Once you collect the whole set, your character will look as follows.
Last, this is the same mob who will be much as 500 HP and health with which you have to defeat in mortal combat. Separately want to mention that Myster Boss in Pocket Edition will look exactly the same as you when wearing the set of armor secret.
How to install Myster Boss
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.