Mutant Creatures Mod For Minecraft PE 1.12.0, 1.11.1, 1.10.0
|27 Feb 2016
Mutant Creatures mod
adds in the world Minecraft PE
four new mutants. Monsters-mutants in two stronger compared to their smaller cousins that do not have a regenerated body. Mutant Creatures is a very old version of the mod that was originally created for the PC version of Minecraft. At the moment the mod Mutant Creatures was ported to Pocket Edition version of Minecraft, and works pretty consistently, however eat some bugs with textures. Where you can find creatures?
Unfortunately, the creatures do not have the ability to catch yourself in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition. Fortunately, you can create these monsters, through the eggs to spawn, which you can find in your inventory creative regime. You can also use mod Simple Commands to get the eggs in survival mode as well.
To get in the mode of survival of eggs you need to enter the command /give
. For example: /give 500 10 - we get 10 eggs creeper mutant. Mutant Creeper (id - 500)
Mutant Enderman (id - 501)
Mutant Zombie (id - 502)
Mutant Skeleton (id - 503)
All these monsters-mutants are much stronger than their predecessors. As these types of monsters bowed to spawn minions that will help them to fight against You.
Be careful. When we were in survival mode it took them less than 10 seconds to start to haunt us and end. They are very creepy and scary!
Updated: modification compatible with 1.11.x versions
How to install Mutant Creatures
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.