If you like the game "Mortal Kombat" then Mortal Kombat mod for Minecraft PE
will give you the opportunity to become one of the heroes of this fighting game and get its ability. You will have 7 characters, each with their own unique abilities and skills and each of them will be your weapons, which you will fight. If you turn into Princess Kitana, you will be available to fans, but if you'll be Radana, you will have the opportunity to fight with my staff of lightning. How to turn in each character?
Unfortunately, in the mod of Mortal Kombat for Minecraft PE no of items from which you can craft the items and turn into one of well-known heroes, so you have to use the modification of Too Many Items
and get items transformation elements of equipment and weapons.
After you install the mod in Mortal Kombat Pocket Edition open inventory mod Too Many Items
and enter the ID of the desired object (full list of items ID is at the end of the news). After you will have one of the seven elements of transformation, just tap the ground and become the character to which it corresponds. Kotal Kahn
This character has the ability, which when struck cause bleeding in any Moba. After you turn into Kotal Kahn and strike mob from it in all directions starts Squirting blood, and later mob will die from blood loss. Kano
Turned in Kano (Kano) at your disposal is a sword Cybernetic (Cybernetic Sword) strike to burn the target for 1 - 2 seconds. Total damage from the sword (physical and fire) is quite high, so you will need only a couple of hits to kill the mob. Kitana
Turned into Princess Kitana at your disposal will be deadly fans that will shoot deadly snow lumps in your opponents. With this weapon you can quickly kill enemies at a distance without the fear of obtaining damage. Raiden
Turned into the God of thunder Rayden (Raiden) at your disposal is a staff of lightning which you can very easily kill any mob. After you strike the mob, it will hit a lightning discharge and will not create the big Bang. Kenshi
Available Kenshi (Kenshi) is obsessed katana Sword which will you want to rush any opponent you hit and shoot him half life. Thus you will only need 2 hit to kill your opponent. Scorpion
Scorpion is a ninja who managed to escape from hell, instead of skin he has a mask, but instead of blood heat. It turned into at your disposal will be a weapon called the "poisonous tail" and with it you can hit any opponent in MCPE flaming arrows. Sub-Zero
Probably the most famous character in the game, who has the power of freezing and the frost blade, which allows you to shoot frozen arrows at any enemy. Item ID:
- Kotal Kahn (ID: 455)
- Scorpion (ID: 456)
- Sub-Zero (ID: 457)
- Kano (ID: 458)
- Raiden (ID: 459)
- Kenshi (ID: 460)
- Kitana (ID: 461)
- Scorpion Tail (ID: 462)
- SubZero Dagger (ID: 463)
- Cybernetic Knife (ID: 464)
- Possessed Katana (ID: 465)
- Steel Fan (ID: 466)
With the help of a Mortal Kombat mod for Minecraft you will have the opportunity to become one of 7 fighters with unique abilities and gain fast and fun to kill everyone who you don't like it.
How to install Mortal Kombat
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.