At this time we expect several new types of useful functions. Adding to the new version of Minecraft PE
redston was extremely illogical not to add such elements as pistons. Of course, in the future, this omission will be fixed, but so far, the players have to do without this feature. More Pistons mod for Minecraft gives you the opportunity to catch up. After you activate the mod in your order there will be 10 types of pistons. In creative they will find themselves immediately at your disposal, but in survival mode they can be crafting.
The most usual is a simple piston that moves the blocks to a distance of one block. One is normal and when it is deactivated simply returns to its original position, and the second is sticky and when switched off will return to the place one block. Also in this set, double, triple and quadruple blocks. They, in turn, move the design to a distance of two, three, or four units respectively. So, as in simple pistons, these are represented by two types – regular and sticky with similar capabilities. Sticky in all cases returns to its original position on the block, with which the contacts.
There is another interesting type pistons – piston ultra. It's kind of a sticky piston, but unlike the others, he returns when you deactivate all the blocks that shifted during the initial power on.
Based on these elements you can build a pretty interesting design, and their functionality is limited only by your imagination. Craft RecipesThe piston (normal) (ID 199) is 5 wood + 2 cobblestone + 1 gold ingot + 1 red dust
Sticky piston (ID 200) – 1 arm + 1 slime
The double piston (ID 202) – 2 plain piston
Double sticky piston (ID 203) – 2 sticky piston
Triple piston (ID 204) – 3 conventional piston
Triple sticky piston (ID 205) – 3 sticky piston
Quadruple piston (ID 206) to 4 conventional piston
Quadruple sticky piston (ID 207) – 4 sticky piston
Ultra piston (ID 208) – 8 slime + 1 piston
Also available in creative elements such as the Extension of the piston (ID 201) and the Fake red block (ID 209) that aren't in survival.
How to install More Pistons
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.