If you often play in survival mode in Minecraft PE 0.11.1 - 0.10.5, we recommend you to download Survival Plus mod that will help you in this case is not simple. With it in the game Minecraft PE you will have the opportunity to enter various commands that will help you in difficult times. for example, if you enter the command "/home" will teleport you home, which is very useful in difficult times when you are on the verge of death. Also mod will add the health bar of the mobs and you will know whether you will be able to overcome him or not.
Full list of teams:
/home — teleport home
/sethome — coordinates of your home
/heal — restore health
/default — resets all effects of the mod
/fly — fly in survival
/absorb — switch to the mode of absorption
/coords — get the coordinates of the player
Since this modification for Pocket Edition designed only for Survival mode and it will work only in this mode, consider this.
How to install Survival Plus
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.