If you were looking for tank mod on for Minecraft PE
and then present you Mech Tanks Mod
which will allow you to ride in a tank and shoot it. The power of the shot from the gun is approximately equal to the explosion of dynamite, very bad destroys a large number of blocks in one shot. Also this mod will be useful in case you go to destroy a couple of mobs. The range of applications of this tank is very large and is limited only by your imagination.
The ID of the items:
Key - 471
Truckee - 485
Body - 486
Tower - 487
Tank entirely - 488
Fuel - 475
If you like military equipment, then this mod on the tank
for Pocket Edition, you will love it and will give you probably to ride on a tank in the pleasure and to destroy anything that stands in your way firing guns
How to install Mech Tanks
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.