If you are tired of problems associated with gravel in the game Minecraft PE 0.9.5 0.10.0 and then Gravel mod Destroyer is very useful, it allows you to add to the game a gold shovel that is designed for the destruction of the gravel. Before digging mines and the treasure hunt, when you run across the gravel, you had to fold and look for a more suitable place, it is not a problem. Once you make above the shovel, you can destroy the whole gravel posts, which greatly simplifies the process of digging. That would remove the gravel which stood in your way, just tap on it with a spatula and it will disappear, then you can safely continue to dig.
If you are tired of the gravel in Pocket Edition and you don't want to spend the time to create a new Shah in another, more suitable location, then this modification will be useful to you.
How to install Gravel Destroyer
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.