If you are tired of eating apples and meat in the game Minecraft PE 0.11.1 - 0.10.5 mod then for food and sweets (More Food and Candy Mod) is exactly like you. After installation you will have a very large variety of food and sweets that you can eat at your leisure. Also mod will add a new map that will be the candy store and the seller. This modification for Minecraft PE is quite extensive and beside the food, will add a lot of new mods, 20 blocks, armor, vending machines and more. A brief list of changes
— added the spawn of a resident merchant
— friendly mobs spawned eggs
— added the missing items and blocks in creative
— fixed some bugs
— as the scenery added candy
— modified the candy store
— the mod is fully compatible with MCPE 0.11.1
— all letters are changed to blue
If you want to diversify the game Pocket Edition and diet, then this mod is for food and sweets, you will love it and you will be able to enjoy a completely different food and make new friends, not necessarily people.
How to install Food and Sweets
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.