If you prefer melee weapons then in MCPE
Weapons mod Extreme you enjoy and adds to the game three new weapon types, swords, axes and battle scythes. Each of these weapons will have unique abilities and can be of several types, each of which will differ from another.
Some of the available weapons will not inflict very much damage, but using them you will have delay between attacks and you will recover your health. In mod you will be available and heavier axes, which cause a lot of damage in one hit, but due to their weight they have a delay between attacks 1 second.
Iron braid will inflict 8 points of damage to any opponent you beat, in addition, for each hit, you will recover health equal to the half of a heart.
Gold Braid will inflict slightly less damage than the iron 6 units, but will restore much more health to 2 hearts per hit.
Diamond Braid causes the most damage of 10 units, but will recover just 1 heart of health. we believe that this spit is the most balanced and successful in mod. Recipes crafting and combat ID KOs:
- Iron Scythe (447) – 3 iron ingots + 2 sticks
- Golden Braid (448) – 3 gold ingots + 2 sticks
- Diamond Braid (449) – 3 diamond + 2 sticks
The katana is a very serious melee weapon, dealing very large damage per hit. The main feature of Catan is the ability to push enemies back, every time you attack which can kill any opponent it becomes easier and faster. Recipes crafting and combat ID of Catan:
- Iron katana (9 damage) (450) – 2 iron ingot + 1 stick
- Golden katana (8 DMG) (451) – 2 gold ingots + 1 stick
- Diamond katana (10 damage) (452) – 2 diamond + 1 stick
Axes are the strongest weapons that cause the greatest amount of damage in one hit, but their weight are rather slow and the interval between the attacks in one second. Recipes crafting and combat axe ID:
- Iron Battle Axe (20 damage) (453) – 4 iron ingots + 3 sticks
- Golden Battle Axe (10 damage) (454) – 4 gold ingot + 3 sticks
- Diamond Battle Axe (30 damage) (455) – 4 diamond + 3 sticks
By using all these weapons to fight the enemies in the game Minecraft PE will be much easier and you will have new opportunities in melee.
How to install
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.