adds in the world Minecraft PE
for 5 types of missiles. Missiles can be used to defeat and destroy targets are the weapons of mass destruction, which sweeps away everything in its path.
This perfect weapon for mass destruction and should be used with caution. Each rocket has its own peculiarities of flight and the power and the force of the explosion. Each of the missiles is considered extremely dangerous and they operate with maximum precision. To do this, you will be given a special launcher system and the element you want to specify the coordinates of the flight of the launch carriage. How to use?
Put the base of the rocket platform in any convenient location using Missile
Platform Maker [id - 501]. Then place the rocket on an already established platform.
Next you need to determine two positions in order to set the trajectory of the rocket. Click on the platform on which the missile is to determine the first position, from where to fly the rocket, and then tap on the block near you to determine the second position. (From the first to the second position will be sent to the rocket).
In our example, we are in the second position chose the small house. We just clicked on any block on the structure and position has been installed.
Now go back to the rocket platform and using your hand (Important!), press the release button (red button) that is next to the rocket platform in order to activate the rocket.
Then the rocket will be launched into the air!
And after a few seconds it will fall on the previously selected position - we chose a small house.
When the rocket hit the house, the house was completely destroyed. As you can see, the use of missiles is a very effective way to destroy structures and more. ID items:
Unfortunately none of the below mentioned blocks it is not possible to do so using the crafting recipe, but you can get them easily through in Creative mode in the inventory or using Too Many Items
- Position Definer (id - 500)
- Missile Platform Maker (id - 501)
- Conventional Missile (id - 28)
- Breaching Missile (id - 29)
- Nuclear Missile (id - 33)
- Thermobaric Missile (id - 34)
- Ender Missile (id - 36)
How to install MissileCraft
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.