mod adds in Minecraft Pocket Edition
can get with a normal ice ice with special packaging which you will be able to make new items and armor.
With this special ice you will be able to do a new ice battle axe and chainmail armor.
How to get the Packed ice
To get Packed ice (Packed Ice) you need to find an ice biome or just frozen water which turned to ice. I suggest you go to a place where there is winter, there you will find a frozen river or lake.
When you find the ice break anything, after which he will leave behind shards of ice. With these shard you can make special ice (Packed Ice) with which you will be able to make ice battle axe and chainmail armor. A feature of the mod:
Mod the Ice King has one very zahvatyvayuschee feature. When you come to water and go down it you don't sink, because under your feet, the water is automatically regenerated in the ice.
So you don't need to look for ice biomes and the biomes where there is winter, you only need to enter the water to turn it into ice, you can make yourself an ice biome, if you want. Recipes:
How to install Ice King
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.