Horses - Coloured horses Mod For Minecraft PE iOS/Android
|22 Oct 2015
If you do not have enough friendly animals in Minecraft PE
then mod Horses in MCPE will be added to the game horses you can tame and ride, thereby increasing the speed of movement. All horses will be scattered throughout the game world to find a horse you will need a sufficient amount of time, therefore we recommend to use eggs call for horses in Minecraft PE. The IDs of the items and recipes Whip (398) – 1 stick + 1 thread + 1 leather
Saddle (329) – 3 leather + 2 iron ingot
The egg of call of the white horse (488)
Call the egg of a dark brown horse (489)
The egg of call of the chestnut horse (490)
The egg of call of the gray horse (491)
Egg cream call horse (492)
Egg call black horse (493)
How to tame a horse?
That would tame any of the available horses, you will need a few items that will help you with this and will simplify the process:
10-20 wheat grow wheat, planting a few seeds
1 saddle – 3 leather + 2 iron ingot
1 carrot – 1 stick + 1 thread + 1 leather
Noticing the horse, approach it and click on it after taking up wheat. If a horse grunts, then nothing happened.
Continue to feed the horse wheat, while on the screen appears the message "tamed Horse", accompanied by a neigh.
How to saddle and ride horses?
To ride a horse in Pocket Edition you need to approach it almost in tight and push her on her back, after which you will be on it.
To fit the horse and control it, create a Whip. You will need 1 stick, 1 string and 1 piece of leather. Just hold the stick in the direction you want to move.
How to install Coloured Horses
Addons for BlockLauncher - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.