This mod adds some blocks and items themed Halloween in Minecraft PE
. Decorate your home with candles, bowls of candy, pumpkins and other items. It's a small mod, but it adds some atmosphere of fear in a square world.
Future map updates will include more and more attributes to Halloween. Crafting and recipes:
Candle (211) - 1 rope + 1 torch + wax
Bowl of candy (190) - block appears when you kill the creepy pumpkin
Spooky candle (212) - 1 rope + 1 torch + 1 spooky wax
Creepy Wax (701) - falls with spooky pumpkins
Wax (702) - to get the wax - place a spooky wax in the oven
Egg Pet Pumpkin (703) - 1 candle + 1 pumpkin
The egg Pet, Spooky pumpkin (704) - 1 torch + 1 pumpkin + 2 rotten flesh Instructions
To get a pet Pumpkin, you will need one candle and pumpkin. He does not, but walking around the house and accompanies you. Just make sure all the doors are locked in your house, or he will run away.
There are also two types of candles that you can decorate your home.
Write in chat /hname and then click on your pumpkin to give it a name.
Creepy pumpkin looks like a pumpkin pet, but she is very aggressive, and looks like that is not very. You can create one using eggs.
Click on the bowl of candy to get random items. Mostly meat.
How to install Halloween
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.