You have already had the opportunity to create gifts in honor of the holiday?. It's time to learn how to launch the fireworks in Minecraft PE
. What is a fabulously colourful fireworks around explode colored balls, there is a very beautiful sight that words cannot describe. A similar phenomenon has tried to embody in the game. The result is Fireworks mod for Minecraft, which implements the colorful fireworks. In the daytime they look pretty good, but most effectively will take a look at these wonderful fireworks at night when they would.
Fireworks mod small in size, but fairly useful and beautiful. The theme for the upcoming holidays it is best suited.
By using the modifications you can get different amount of fireworks and each of them has its own ID:
ID and Recipes: Simple Firework - 1 gunpowder + 1 paper Big Explosion Firework – 4 gunpowder + 1 simple fireworks Circles Firework – 2 gunpowder + 1 simple firework + 1 gold nugget Creeper Head Firework – 3 gunpowder + 1 simple firework + 1 creeper head Cube Firework – 4 gunpowder + 4 glass block + 1 simple firework Disk Firework – 2 gunpowder+ 1 simple firework + 1 bowl Green Firework – 2 lime dye + 2 porous + 1 simple firework Firework Orange – 2 orange dye + 2 gunpowder + 1 simple firework Red Firework – 2 red dye + 2 gunpowder + 1 simple firework Small Explosion Firework – 2 gunpowder + 1 simple firework Sphere Firework – 2 gunpowder+ 1 simple firework + 1 cream lava Spiral Firework – 2 gunpowder + 1 simple firework + 1 diamond Firework Star – 2 gunpowder + 1 sugar + 1 simple firework
Are fireworks after activate the mod in your inventory in the game mode Creative. To activate this facility you need to take it on and tap them to any location. Fireworks don't keep you waiting.
How to install Fireworks
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.