If you love to travel and often die while losing all his experience in the game Minecraft PE
, then mod ExpChest will help you much, because it adds a very useful thing, namely a chest to store the experience gained.
As many things in the game depend directly on the experience that you have to lose therefore, it is not permissible to luxury, otherwise you will not be able to use the anvil or enchant items. Now when you go on a journey or engaged in battle with mobs, can not worry about the fact that in the event of your death you lose all your experience. How does the mod ExpChest?
First you need to craft the chest, for this you will need 1 chest + 2 gold bars + 4 obsidian then, in your inventory will appear a chest to store the experience that you can put in any place convenient for you.
Once you select a chest, you just have to approach it and tap on it, then you will see an interactive window with a slider that you can move a certain amount of experience or the whole experience in a chest, simply move the slider from left to right.
Once you choose the right amount of experience to save, click on "Store" and your experience will be placed and stored in the repository.
Since the mod ExpChest for Minecraft PE there is a limit on capacity experience in one box, you can put multiple chests that will allow you to accumulate significantly more experience at a time.
If you have to take experience from chests, just select the desired amount of experience using the slider and click on "Withdraw", then, this experience will be transferred to your game character
How to install ExpChest
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.