Each of you put tablets with inscriptions. And probably many were the mistakes you found after creating the plate, but to edit the plate is not possible, so you had to destroy the plates and write again all the text. Minecraft PE
Mod Edit Sign will allow you to edit the sign without destroying them. You will need only to press on the plate, then the corresponding button to switch to the edit mode of the plate - you will see a graphical user interface where you can add information to the label and to save the information. How does it work?
Let's look at how it works. For example, on the plate we wrote some application. But something happens and you suddenly need to adjust the capacity of the plate.
To edit a plate hover with your finger, then in the lower right corner of the screen the corresponding button to edit the labels. Click on it.
You will see a graphical interface where you can select the string you wish to edit. When you're done editing, click the Confirm.
As a result, you can see the first changed line.
How to install Edit Sign
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.