Duplicator Block mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
new block Duplicator! With it, you will be able to increase the number of its resources, with it, make it pretty easy. For example, if you have a single block of stone, you will be able to make it another 4 blocks of ore, and then mine them with a pick.
Mod Duplicator Block is a great modification that allows you to create content, having only one block of this type (e.g., single block of stone), and then duplicate it! How to play?
You can create an infinite number of valuable resources using new block duplicator. To craft this item you need to take 8 stones and one Apple.
Why Apple? Yes, just like that! Then take the block and put it on its top another block that you want to duplicate. Then you will need to wait a bit, and after a while you will notice that on each side of the duplicator there are new blocks!
You need to wait just a minute, and then pick up the blocks! Mod features: From stone to stone 5%, coal 3 %, iron 1%, gold 0.5% emerald 0.5%, lazurite 0.4%, Redstone 4%, or diamond 0.2 percent — percent is the probability of occurrence of blocks
Sand/red sand, it is possible to sand with a probability of 10%
From herbs you can make a mycelium – carefully get this unit
From the leaves it is possible to obtain other types of leaves, so you'll have to create other kinds of trees
Sand is also created from clay, is logical
Their cobblestone you can make a glowing stone
You can also put blocks of ore, and then you'll be rich in minutes!
Try to duplicate the other blocks and see what happens!
How to install Duplicator Block
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.