Mod called "Drones Mod" adds to the game Minecraft PE
the drone - the drone that you can launch into the air and using the camera to observe the game world. This mod will be useful for the early detection of dangers on the route or just to intelligence in the General situation. Especially this mod will be useful if you often play in a variety of seeders and like to explore them in Minecraft PE. How to use a drone?
To start, you will need to create a wooden hoe them two planks and two sticks. After she will be in your hands just tap her on the ground and you will see the drone.
To start a drone - a drone in the sky, you just raise your glance and see the sky, and then type in chat the command "cam" and you will switch to camera flying drone. To exit the monitoring mode, type in chat the command /back
Over time, the drone runs out of batteries, so they need to be recharged. To do this, tap with a wooden hoe on the ground again and the drone will disappear, when you blow will have a new drone with a fully charged battery.
How to install Drone
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.