Mod Dino is called to populate the game world Minecraft PE
different dinosaurs, but at the moment, he is at an early stage of development and you only see 1 dinosaur. After installing the mod in the game Dino Minecraft PE will be a dinosaur, namely T-Rex (Tyrannosaurus) who will wander around the game world. While he has quite limited functionality, but soon the developers promise to modify it, and add in the game new dinosaurs.
In this version of the mod for Pocket Edition Dino t-Rex will appear quite small and will not look like a terrifying predator that we all are accustomed to seeing. In the next version of the mod with dinosaurs it will be possible to feed the FAM and to increase their size and make them more fierce and dangerous predators, such as they were. ID items and recipes
- The fossil of a Tyrannosaurus Rex (460) – crush gravel to find this item
- The fossil of a spinosaurus (461) – crush gravel to find this item
- Komar (462) – crush gravel to find this item
- The syringe (463) – 4 units glass + 1 iron ingot
- The blood of the dinosaur (464) – 1 syringe + 1 mosquito
- The egg of a Tyrannosaurus Rex (465) – 1 egg + 1 blood dinosaur + 1 raw meat + 1 the fossil of a Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Egg spinosaurus (466) – 1 egg + 1 blood dinosaur + 1 raw meat + 1 the fossil of the spinosaurus
- Food for the dinosaurs (467) – prescription no, to get use TooManyItems.
While mod is not so many functions and it is not as extensive and exciting, as many of you would like, but even at such an early stage of development you can enjoy the view of ancient reptiles that dominated about 65 million years ago.
How to install Dino
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.