Cube Elemental Mod For Minecraft PE 0.11.1
|02 Nov 2015
The Cube Elemental
PE mod adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition
5 new small elementary cubic mobs. All new mobs appear in the world Minecraft PE randomly. These mobs are hostile, they will attack you, and when you kill one of them will be dropped shards. Shards can be used to make five powerful swords. Introduction:
Cubic elements (mobs) appear in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition in a random order. Below we have listed what type cubic Moba you will find in a specific biome, as well as the IDs of the eggs to spawn them if you prefer this method of finding cube mobs.
Don't forget to set the difficulty on the highest level, otherwise they will not appear! Poison Puff (ID: 604) and plains biomes.
Confusion Puff (ID: 603) – the Forest biome, taiga, forest hills.
Gravity Puff (ID: 601) – Desert biome
Demon Puff (ID: 600) – all biomes.
Ice Puff (ID: 602) – Snow biome.
If you kill a cubic mob, he will drop the shard. Shards can be used to make elemental swords. If you attack the enemy elemental sword, then the enemy will get 10 damage and the effect of the potion.
How to install Cube Elemental
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.