Big Machines mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
, three stunning cars. Machines do not constitute a single block, as usual. For these machines You will need to build a small structure consisting of several blocks. each of the machines uses a special kind of fuel that You will need to extract your own, using the oven for making charcoal.
Each of the machines has its special approach to its development and use. Each of the machines has its amazing features you can experience in the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition after download Big Machines! Introduction:
The first thing that you need to create is to build a oven for the preparation of coal. This oven (oven) produces a special coal, which is more refined and efficient compared to conventional coal. The prepared coal is an essential fuel that is used for all machines. Oven for cooking coal
To create this structure you will need the following blocks:
Now put two blocks of coal on the inner side of the furnace. Then with a lighter set fire to the controller to tell it.
After a few seconds the coal blocks will turn into blocks of prepared coal (id - 233). Use the pickaxe to mine blocks. Through crafting you will be able to construct complete coal blocks (id - 1605). Blast furnace
After you have accumulated a sufficient amount of prepared coal it's time to build my first car. Blast furnace can double or triple the amount of gold or iron ore that are placed in the car.
Then you need to build structure like you see below in the image.
Put the Domain controller in the top center of the structure.
To use the machine you need 27 gold or iron ore, as well as 16 units of cooked coal.
Click on the ore controller, and then click on it cooked coal to charge his energy.
Within 2 minutes, the ingots ores will be processed into ore blocks. In our case this is the Golden blocks. Click on the controller to retrieve the blocks. Greenhouse
The greenhouse can be used for more efficient productivity.
You need to build the same structure, as shown below in the image.
Make sure that the chest is in the same position as in the image below.
In a greenhouse you can grow four kinds of vegetables: wheat, potatoes, carrots and beets. Place the seeds in a chest. In our example we put in a chest 8 grains carrots. Now just press on the controller of the greenhouse 6-mA units prepared coal, to activate the greenhouse.
Every 20 seconds in trunk will be added 8 new vegetables. You can also follow the growth of vegetables in the greenhouse. And to gather the vegetables you will need to open the chest!
How to install Big Machines
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.