Automatic Machine Gun — this mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
murderous machine — gun. The machine gun can be fixed to the ground. Then after the installation gun is activated and he starts shooting as soon as in the vicinity will detect hostile mob!
With a modded Automatic Machine Gun you can feel safe. Installed outside your house with machine guns you will feel much calmer.
In the workbench make the gun — crafting recipe below. Automatic Machine Gun (id 4000)
– 2 powder + 5 iron blocks.
After you have installed gun — it automatically scans the environment, and once under his field of vision will get hostile mob — it will be destroyed. This is a very convenient weapon because it guarantees your safety!
How to install Automatic Machine Gun
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.