Advanced mod adds Single Player Commands
in Mincraft Pocket Edition
more 12 new, really useful text-based commands that will make the game more fun.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way of ruling the world, Advanced mod Single Player Commands
what you need. In mod there are many different useful commands which can change game mode, time of day include effects for your character and more. Command:
- /heal - replenish life.
- /sethome – set your home office.
- /home – teleportirovat to the point of the house.
- /musicon – only works with music version of the mod.
- /musicoff – only works with music version of the mod.
- /setspawn – set point of spawn.
- /gamemode0 – game mode survival game.
- /gamemode1 – playing game mode to creative.
- /kill – suicide.
- /day - sets the day.
- /night - sets the night.
- /effectclear – clear all effects.
- /help1, /help2, /help3 – view the available commands.
- /effects1, /effects2, /effects3, /effects4 – commands list all effects.
How to install Advanced Single Player Commands
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.